SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio Roxanna - Klosterneuburger Strasse 111A, 1200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have info about Studio Roxanna at Klosterneuburger Strasse 111A? The pictures of the studio on the site look promising and the girls are not ugly on the pictures either. According to the site 30 mins is 60 euro, 60 mins 100 euro and you get a free drink if you book for at least 30 mins. I’m sure it’s not a great drink, but the gesture is nice. Would like to know if anyone has any experiences.

https://www.studioroxanna.at/
it's simple.

The studio has always been a dump and the girls are mediocre. On the pictures as much as IRL.
Not recommended unless you are exactly there and got nothing else to do with yourself.
Apparently the one in Klosterneuburgestraße is now one of two branches, the second being Simmeringer Hauptstraße 21 in the 11th district. It's not a much better studio, although not a dump per se.

The studio on Simmeringer Hauptstraße used to be run by a Polish group of operators and about a decade ago they had 3-4 studios spread around town with a fairly good reputation. That one was the last one left until recently.
(10-25-2019, 09:22 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]it's simple.

The studio has always been a dump and the girls are mediocre. On the pictures as much as IRL.
Not recommended unless you are exactly there and got nothing else to do with yourself.
Apparently the one in Klosterneuburgestraße is now one of two branches, the second being Simmeringer Hauptstraße 21 in the 11th district. It's not a much better studio, although not a dump per se.

The studio on Simmeringer Hauptstraße used to be run by a Polish group of operators and about a decade ago they had 3-4 studios spread around town with a fairly good reputation. That one was the last one left until recently.

Oh, I thought the place didn’t look that bad on the pics, considering how some other studios in Vienna look, but I trust your judgment. Thanks for the info.
(10-25-2019, 04:46 AM)Etronol Wrote: [ -> ]The pictures of the studio on the site look promising and the girls are not ugly on the pictures either.

Looking at the website, I only see one girl who I wouldn't call ugly, and even she is not very pretty. The pictures might have changed or our standards are just not the same. But, to each his own, I guess. Anyway, I wouldn't go there based on the pictures of the girls.
(10-31-2019, 06:43 PM)atencoat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2019, 04:46 AM)Etronol Wrote: [ -> ]The pictures of the studio on the site look promising and the girls are not ugly on the pictures either.

Looking at the website, I only see one girl who I wouldn't call ugly, and even she is not very pretty. The pictures might have changed or our standards are just not the same. But, to each his own, I guess. Anyway, I wouldn't go there based on the pictures of the girls.

Unless you are right there for some reason, there is no reason to go to Studio Roxana at all.
(11-01-2019, 10:33 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you are right there for some reason, there is no reason to go to Studio Roxana at all.

Yes, that is what I heard from friends in Vienna too. There are far better places to visit with better looking ladies, definitely.
For those who are looking for good AO in Vienna, I can recommend Dea in this studio. She provides a good service overall with impressive blowjob skills and outstanding massage skills. Dea is not the slim type, she has a few extra kilos on her so it depends on the taste if you guys like it or not. Anal was great with her although it costs a bit too much for me so definitely not going to go there for a while. One hour was 150 EUR and the anal costed 50 extra.

For 200 euros there are many other places where I can have a lot more fun. If Dea had an engaging personality then maybe I would forget the money problem but she really didn't talk much and wasn't very interested. At least she performed good in bed
Admin's note: Tina's profile has just been created on Sex Vienna. Read her details there: https://sex-vienna.com/girls/tina/

-------------------------------------------

[Image: JQNkmVn.png]

I visited Tina at Klosterneuburger Str. 11. On the studio website her profile shows that she is 25 but I felt she is over 30 already. She was nice and gave me a good blowjob, her body was quite mediocre. The tits were a bit small for my taste but she made everything to make me happy.

The sex was good and she did not spare the effort when worked on my stick. We switched between many positions, so in overall, I was satisfied with the result. It was not the best sex of my life but I can’t not say that she is not recommended. And if you like the smaller tits maybe you give her a 10.
(02-26-2020, 02:25 PM)perez Wrote: [ -> ]I visited Tina at Klosterneuburger Str. 11. On the studio website her profile shows that she is 25 but I felt she is over 30 already. She was nice and gave me a good blowjob, her body was quite mediocre. The tits were a bit small for my taste but she made everything to make me happy.

The sex was good and she did not spare the effort when worked on my stick. We switched between many positions, so in overall, I was satisfied with the result. It was not the best sex of my life but I can’t not say that she is not recommended. And if you like the smaller tits maybe you give her a 10.

As I know she is really over 30 but it doesn't mean anything. Until you are satisfied it doesn't matter if she is 25, 30 or 35.
a Polish group of operators and about a decade ago they had 3-4 studios spread around town with a fairly good reputation.
Pages: 1 2