SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Riesenrad Bar - Nordbahnstraße 34, 1020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone recently posted a warning about Riesenrad Bar at Nordbahnstraße 34 on the Erotik forum. He had a problem with Laura particularly, but the bar doesn’t seem like a good place either. This happened a while ago according to the original poster, but since Riesenrad Bar doesn’t have a website who knows if Laura is still there. Anyway, I think it’s worth posting this here too as a warning.

Original post: https://www.erotikforum.at/themen/riesenrad-bar.1058188/#post-12155078

Quote:Before entering Riesenrad Bar, he saw three women who were clearly working there get out of a car and go into the bar. He waited 10 minutes for them to get ready and headed inside. When he asked how many girls are working, he was told that there are only two, which was a lie.

He chose Laura who is an around 35 year old, tall Romanian woman. In total, he bought three champagnes (each costs 115 euros) to drink with her. Every time he bought a bottle, the waitress charged him 120 euros (5 euro tip) without asking, but he didn’t want to ruin the mood by complaining about it.

Laura was acting pretty normally during the first bottle. She talked to him, but she was aggressive while dancing. He thought it would get better, but it got much worse as they drank. He asked Laura about the service during the second bottle; he wanted to know if she does oral without condom, to which she got angry. She argued that it was not respectful of him to ask her that and complained about STDs. After half an hour, she slowly started to calm down.

“I was so stupid and ordered a third bottle of sparkling wine.” While drinking the third bottle, he asked her about sex, to which she replied that she would only go with him for two hours if he ordered ANOTHER bottle of champagne. He said no and asked if she wanted a smaller bottle instead. That wasn’t enough for her. They argued for a bit and he sent her away.

The post is finished with a warning against going to Riesenrad Bar, as it’s a lying and fraudulent place. He saw other women while arguing with Laura, but they weren’t pretty. The prices are expensive and the girls get aggressive at a question that he always asks when going to sexworkers. The place also seemed very mafioso. 
I already had a laugh when he mentioned buying 3 champagnes paying 120 for each. This is ridiculous to say the least. For the money he spent there he could have had a blast at literally any other place in Vienna. That guy was so unlucky… and probably very naïve too
I don't know why people go to such places. The average prices of market is well-known and if a tourist is silly enough to be scammed by shady places, then we can't do anything. Tricky bars always were in Vienna (and everywhere in the World) and will be in the future too.
(10-18-2019, 11:37 AM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why people go to such places. The average prices of market is well-known and if a tourist is silly enough to be scammed by shady places, then we can't do anything. Tricky bars always were in Vienna (and everywhere in the World) and will be in the future too.

I can only imagine how many tourists don't know a thing about the prices and sex clubs in Vienna. People who visit forums and blogs on the matter are still the minority in my opinion so there is no wonder that many tourists walk into such places spontaneously in hopes of having a good time
(11-01-2019, 08:28 AM)Bixbie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2019, 11:37 AM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why people go to such places. The average prices of market is well-known and if a tourist is silly enough to be scammed by shady places, then we can't do anything. Tricky bars always were in Vienna (and everywhere in the World) and will be in the future too.

I can only imagine how many tourists don't know a thing about the prices and sex clubs in Vienna. People who visit forums and blogs on the matter are still the minority in my opinion so there is no wonder that many tourists walk into such places spontaneously in hopes of having a good time

The guy wasn't a tourist and the price of the bottles is not the issue. He wanted to have fun and was ready and willing to spend. However in the end, he didn't get what he expected sexually and that is the whole point. This got nothign at all to do with the market or the average prices in Vienna.
(11-01-2019, 10:45 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]The guy wasn't a tourist and the price of the bottles is not the issue. He wanted to have fun and was ready and willing to spend. However in the end, he didn't get what he expected sexually and that is the whole point. This got nothign at all to do with the market or the average prices in Vienna.

I agree, he would have stopped ordering the bottles after the first one if he wasn't aware of the price, but he just wanted to have a good time. Too bad for some girls nothing is enough and they try to squeeze out as much as they can, even before the session.
(11-01-2019, 07:34 PM)Zeus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2019, 10:45 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]The guy wasn't a tourist and the price of the bottles is not the issue. He wanted to have fun and was ready and willing to spend. However in the end, he didn't get what he expected sexually and that is the whole point. This got nothign at all to do with the market or the average prices in Vienna.

I agree, he would have stopped ordering the bottles after the first one if he wasn't aware of the price, but he just wanted to have a good time. Too bad for some girls nothing is enough and they try to squeeze out as much as they can, even before the session.

People who want to spend money, do not stop ordering. And again, that was not the isse. Also the price is not high at all.
The issue was her BEHAVIOUR. 120 for a bottle of Sekt is standard and no biggie at all. You are missing the point of the warning and the problem at hand
(11-02-2019, 12:34 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]

People who want to spend money, do not stop ordering. And again, that was not the isse. Also the price is not high at all.
The issue was her BEHAVIOUR. 120 for a bottle of Sekt is standard and no biggie at all. You are missing the point of the warning and the problem at hand

Such a shady place again. You have right, the main problem was the girl's behaviour. By asking more and more champagnes, she killed the mood and the guest felt he is a pigeon.
(11-02-2019, 12:34 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, that's what I wrote, I was agreeing with you. He knew the price of the bottle and didn't have a problem with it. The girl was the only problem here, but I also blame the place for allowing something like this to happen in the first place.