SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Jasmina in Maxim Wien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Marcus is back and he is immediately introducing Jasmina to us, one of Maxim’s finest girls. It did not take long for him to jump right back into action and start exploring the new girls in the brothels of Vienna. First target: Sexclub Maxim Wien.

You will find everything that you would want in one of these articles; information about the girl, links, pictures and even a final verdict. This is a great way to find out more about the girls and see why they are the preferred ones in this particular sexclub.

Read the full article: http://sex-vienna.com/2013/06/08/jasmina-in-maxim-wien/

What is the dresscode for a club like Maxim? I usually go to FKKConfused and never have to worry about my attire... but I would like to try something different for once. =)

A bit to my disliking they do not have a dress code. As long as you are clean (that is what they say) you are welcome to come in. The girls might appreciate you being dresses well, though. Entry is free, there is no fee to pay.

HELLO, WHETEHR CAN COMING MY HOTEL OFFER SEX SERVICE?
Great review, too bad she is not working there anymore. Would have been great to visit her based on the SV post
(05-23-2019, 01:26 PM)decesare Wrote: [ -> ]Great review, too bad she is not working there anymore. Would have been great to visit her based on the SV post

She used to be one of the best dancers that the club had. She stopped working years ago and has never picked up Sexwork at all again as far as I am informed.
(05-23-2019, 01:26 PM)decesare Wrote: [ -> ]Great review, too bad she is not working there anymore. Would have been great to visit her based on the SV post

Sure but there are many new girls to choose from, take a look at their website
https://maxim-wien.com/all-girls/
not an easy decision for sure when you have so many hot girls
she can come my hotel???