SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio Sexeck - Puchsbaumgasse 49, 1100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you guys have info about Sexeck in Puchsbaumgasse 49?

There is so much talk on local forums about this place and the representative of it seems to be very active and popular. Can one expect to have as much fun there as the users in the forum seem to have talking? How does the place compare to the bigger and more popular clubs that usually get all the news, like Maxim or Goldentime?
No comparision at all!

Sexeck is a small bar in the 10th district ("Favoriten" is the name) that is currently owned by an Austrian guy who is really trying hard to make this place popular. And he kind of succeeded in that he has a good name and people talk very nicely about him and love to converse with him in the local forum. He gives tons of info on the girls and is not shy to give almost all the insight into life of a bar owner in Vienna these days. It sure is entertaining but what they do there is more of a coffee shop chat room than a serious enterprise. And he knows it and he often points out the struggles. All the respect to him but if you have just a few days in Vienna and you want to see the best places, then Sexeck is not one of them. If you live here anyways, knock yourself out and give it a try and let us know if my description of the place is accurate.
The place does not have a website, just a blog(?) or something similar. I did not visit them btw
(10-01-2019, 11:04 AM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]The place does not have a website, just a blog(?) or something similar. I did not visit them btw

I guess you can call that blog also a website. At least it is regularly updated which is more than what most other club owners can say for themselves.
(10-01-2019, 02:45 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2019, 11:04 AM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]The place does not have a website, just a blog(?) or something similar. I did not visit them btw

I guess you can call that blog also a website. At least it is regularly updated which is more than what most other club owners can say for themselves.

I dont understand why these club or studio owners do not create a proper site for their business. Theres a site for every business, regardless of what kind it is and its so easy (and not that expensive) to make a website nowadays. Sex clubs and studios should definitely have websites, there are many opportunities to seize with a site. I bet business would be better for them if they made a site, update it regularly and get in touch with the clients.
I think it is not the building of the site but the maintaining of it that people are afraid of. And in some cases some establishments simply choose to not have any exposure which for example was the case of EVE BAR for many years as they were seriously guilty of the Taxi sex scam Vienna

and here is the forum thread for it:
https://forum.sex-vienna.comThread-The-T...93-Eve-Bar

Just saying: there is a reason for every dumb decision.