SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Sexclub Babylon Wien - Seilerstätte 1, 1010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone heard the rumors of Babylon maybe changing locations soon? People on other forums have been talking about this and maybe you guys know something more. Thanks for the info.
I have read the rumors too. But I am not sure if they are true. I also read that they might no longer have Romanian girls in their LU? This does not seem too possible, but who knows.
According to what I've heard, the locale Babylon is currently renting is going to be available, as their contract ends soon. I've also read that they might be moving to a location that the owner has previously bought.

Of course, these are not facts, just what I've heard and read. I guess we will soon find out what's really going to happen. Either way, I am sure that Babylon is not going to close down or anything like that. Most probably, they are just going to move to a new location.
Right now I am really curious what is going to happen, as Babylon announced a couple of times in the past that it is going to close in a few years. I hope they only plan to change the location and continue from there as you guys say
On which days should I visit Babylon to avoid the crowd? Last time there were lots of people on a Thursday. Next time I want to visit on a day when there is not much going on. Maybe Sundays?
I read about her in a local forum as a slim girl with big boobs, so I was more than excited to visit her. First time I did not see in the club but second time I was able to meet her.

She gave me a very good NF and then continue the session with her big boobs. This special massage was very sensitive and I cum on her breasts. The sex was not any special, it seems she is strong with her boobs related things so her clients should be from big boobs lovers.
Nice, thx for the report. Too bad there are not many reviews from Babylon on this forum. Couldn't find any and you have to pay for the pics to see the girls to on the site. Hope more users post Babylon reviews here.
Here you can share your experience about Babylon Sex Club in Vienna.
I read somewhere that the Babylon party was held a few days ago, same date as the GT party. Was anyone in Babylon or know how successful the party was? I guess those parties are much more discrete, but I'm interested how it was, if anyone knows. I haven't been yet, so I have only read and heard about it over the years.
Can anyone inform me about the current prices in Babylon? And is it allowed to smoke there?
Pages: 1 2