SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Laufhaus Kontaktzone - Raaber-Bahn-Gasse 10, 1100 Wien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We'we just published an guest review of Sophie from Laufhaus Kontaktzone, Raaber Bahn Gasse 10. Do you think that is it worth to visit this laufhaus? https://sex-vienna.com/2019/09/02/sophie...ntaktzone/
I would say this is the worst Laufhaus in Vienna, as I saw Ragnaros had the same opinion. I'm a big fan of hygiene and can't imagine how a such AO place can exist without shower in every rooms.
Interestig to read another guy describe this place. It is a dump, no other way to put it.
Maybe someone can tell me how the girls clean their body after the sessions, do they use the same 1-2 showers in the building or use only wet towels?
(09-02-2019, 09:13 AM)69fan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe someone can tell me how the girls clean their body after the sessions, do they use the same 1-2 showers in the building or use only wet towels?

Just imagine when you kiss or lick the girl's body and noone know if it was cleaned well after the previous client or not. You can taste not only the girl, but the previous customer Smile
I love licking and kissing girls, but I would never do that in a place where they can't properly clean themselves. I hate it when girls smell, but it's a whole other story if she didn't take a shower and cleaned herself thoroughly after a session with the previous guy. I read someone posted in this forum that a girl in one of the cheap studios farted the previous client's cum in the guy's face and mouth...that's like the most disgusting thing I can imagine.
Is it true that LH Kontaktzone is the cheapest if you want AO? I heard all the girls offer it there
Too bad the place has bad hygiene, the girls look pretty good on the website
(09-25-2019, 12:10 AM)Schubart Wrote: [ -> ]Is it true that LH Kontaktzone is the cheapest if you want AO? I heard all the girls offer it there

I believe there are even cheaper studios out there, if money is the most important factor to you. The Sex in Vienna site published a review of the Worst Studios in Vienna, they also offer AO sex. https://sex-vienna.com/2019/08/27/worst-...in-vienna/

But they are also bad places! I would never visit them, but you know
(09-25-2019, 12:10 AM)Schubart Wrote: [ -> ] I heard all the girls offer it there

Not all the girls there offer it and who said that the place has bad hygiene?
I had a session with Nicol, she was a real big tits wonder. Her service was good enough and I think my money was spent well. The room was small but clean, she cleaned it herself. The only problem that it did not have a shower and I don't really like to take a shower outside of the room.

Nicol: 9/10
Room: 8/10
Building: 6/10
Pages: 1 2