SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio Relaxe Lounge - Loeschenkohlgasse 22, 1150
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does any1 know about Studio Relaxe Lounge at Loeschenkohlgasse 22? on the site one hour is 100 eu and multiple finish is allowed. is Studio Relaxe Lounge worth visiting? thx
Relaxe Lounge is a cheaper studio in one of the side streets that offers sex without condom. Since its a cheaper place where AO is offered, there is always the risk of having a bad experience. It should be a calculated risk when going to such places. Since the studio chose the AO route, they mostly attract a different type of girls. Not all of the girls, but most of them lack the understanding of the principles of hygiene and manners. And most of them are not really service oriented girls.
I can recommend two girls from Studio Relaxe: Julia and Antonia

There were 8 girls to choose from that day, pretty nice lineup. I picked Julia
because she is exactly my type of girl with her slim figure. We agreed in 70 EUR for a
half hour and went to the room.

The pictures online didnt lie, she looks great! However the service was just average. BBBJ was ok,
and then the BBFS with a bit too much lube was also ok. She is a petite girl and really tight so
the lube is understandable. Good looking girl but the session wasnt so great overall

Then I picked Antonia from the rest of the girls sitting there in lingerie. She was one of the
better looking girls with hot body and nice smile. I already saw her on the website and she looks almost
the same, maybe slightly older than on the pictures.

Also costs 70 EUR for half hour. I asked for extra Naturservice which is 20 EUR, so laid down the
90 EUR total and we went to the room. Had to wait a bit until I got a towel since they forgot to bring
one beforehand, then took a shower.

We were chatting a bit while I was in. She has kind of an upbeat personality and speaks good english.
There were some light kisses, but no DFK. Antonia has amazing skin which compensated me as she didnt
mind me running my hands over her body. She is really good at giving BBBJ using her tongue as well.

I enjoyed talking with her after the session as we relaxed. Then we showered together and she said goodbye
followed by a hug and kiss. This is an average day in Studio Relaxe, a decent place in my opinion
I tend to steer clear of clubs that openly offer sex without condom. These places are usually not the best when it comes to service, cleanliness or safety. I guess there are ppl who enjoy these places, but not me. I want to feel comfortable and safe when I pay for sex.
I have finally found Celine in Studio Relaxe and it was a great experience. She is a girl I have been looking for since a long time. She worked by the name Anna before in Studio Love Place and then went off the radar. Then there were rumors about her working as an apartment prostitute but I couldn’t find out where.

Now she works at Studio Relaxe, which is the best place she worked at so far. Her German is decent, we talked a lot last time and it was all effortless. Smart and talkative girl, also friendly with her clients. She is a hard worker who doesn’t want to leave any of her clients unsatisfied.

https://www.studiorelaxe.at/index.php?p=1_355_Celine
I visited Relaxe last Sunday and it was one of my best visits there so far. I have recently discovered Isabela on their website and she immediately got my attention with her hot teen body. Afterwards it turned out that she also has an interesting personality as she is highly confident and dominant with her clients.

https://www.studiorelaxe-lounge.at/index...29_Isabela

So she was basically the only reason I went there that day and I was absolutely pleased with the result. We understood each other pretty well in German. She was eager to try many positions and I had to be careful not to come early because she has an incredibly tight pussy.

I can confidently say she is much hotter in person than on the photos. Her breasts are amazing, body amazing, glad I have found her on the Relaxe site. After the session I took a shower and sat down to have a chit-chat with her and finish my free drink. A satisfying half hour with this beauty
I read some positive feedback on the local forum about a girl who works there named Nelly so i wanted to check her out since i was in the neighborhood. Called the listed number to make sure she is there so i don't waste time, a girl with poor English picked up and confirmed that she is.

I went in to find 10 or so girls sitting around the lounge like area, alas no Nelly in sight. I assumed she is busy, so i asked a girl who approached me if she is there and she turned to the bald guy sitting next to the entrance(security or manager?) and asked him something in German to which he just shrugged and resumed staring at the monitor. She then turned to me and said "We don't know nothing"

Anyway, one of the girls approached me for a session and listed the services, apparently AO is on offer here which and i missed that when looking at the site but it is all there. Half hour is the standard 70, but what i find strange yet again is that if you want sex without a condom including cum in pussy all you have to pay is 20 euro extra. This is not the only AO place, but it actually seems like a decent establishment and not a dirty dump of a studio.

Can somebody shed some light on this for me please, why are girls willing to risk their health just to earn 20 extra euros? AO seems somewhat common in Austria and Germany, whereas in other places with thriving mongering scenes such as Hungary, Spain etc. unprotected sex is frowned upon and girls won't do it unless they are extremely low tier and desperate.

I ask this because some of the girls who offer AO are decent looking, and certainly good enough to work at a place where they can always use a condom. In reputable laufhauses the price for half hour is 70 and blowjob without a condom and kissing is charged 20-30 extra each, whereas in the relaxe/lachica chain the 70 rate includes kissing and BBBJ, and AO is only 20 extra.

To put this into perspective, some of the girls i saw there are certainly no worse than a few found in Zollgasse/Juchgasse where 30 mins costs 100 eur, so why do some girls choose to risk their health for 90 while others charge 100 while being safe?
(08-23-2019, 03:24 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]I went in to find 10 or so girls sitting around the lounge like area, alas no Nelly in sight.

Of course she wasn't there Smile

(08-23-2019, 03:24 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]Half hour is the standard 70, but what i find strange yet again is that if you want sex without a condom including cum in pussy all you have to pay is 20 euro extra. This is not the only AO place, but it actually seems like a decent establishment and not a dirty dump of a studio.

Can somebody shed some light on this for me please, why are girls willing to risk their health just to earn 20 extra euros? AO seems somewhat common in Austria and Germany, whereas in other places with thriving mongering scenes such as Hungary, Spain etc. unprotected sex is frowned upon and girls won't do it unless they are extremely low tier and desperate.

I can confirm that AO is quite rare in Hungary and also people don't want to get it from sex workers. Not just from them, but the guys rarely bang girls without condom. They have fear of sexual diseases and also from unwanted children. The whole sex-culture is totally different in Hungary and in German-speaking countries. In the latter countries it is normal to pay for sex if you have money. In Hungary paying for sex is a somewhat guilty thing and sex workers are considered as the lowest caste of the country.

As you know there is no organised sex industry in the country, independent sex workers work in city flats and there are some gipsy kings too, who have many prostitutes. These guys are heavy players, so it is better to not contact with them. Their primary goal is to rip off the tourists who are already drunk or consumed some drugs.
Julia and Jasmin are not offering AO services in Relaxe as far as I know. Seems like they are girls who simply value their health
(08-23-2019, 03:24 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]I read some positive feedback on the local forum about a girl who works there named Nelly so i wanted to check her out since i was in the neighborhood. Called the listed number to make sure she is there so i don't waste time, a girl with poor English picked up and confirmed that she is.

I went in to find 10 or so girls sitting around the lounge like area, alas no Nelly in sight. I assumed she is busy, so i asked a girl who approached me if she is there and she turned to the bald guy sitting next to the entrance(security or manager?) and asked him something in German to which he just shrugged and resumed staring at the monitor. She then turned to me and said "We don't know nothing"

Anyway, one of the girls approached me for a session and listed the services, apparently AO is on offer here which and i missed that when looking at the site but it is all there. Half hour is the standard 70, but what i find strange yet again is that if you want sex without a condom including cum in pussy all you have to pay is 20 euro extra. This is not the only AO place, but it actually seems like a decent establishment and not a dirty dump of a studio.

I ask this because some of the girls who offer AO are decent looking, and certainly good enough to work at a place where they can always use a condom. In reputable laufhauses the price for half hour is 70 and blowjob without a condom and kissing is charged 20-30 extra each, whereas in the relaxe/lachica chain the 70 rate includes kissing and BBBJ, and AO is only 20 extra.

To put this into perspective, some of the girls i saw there are certainly no worse than a few found in Zollgasse/Juchgasse where 30 mins costs 100 eur, so why do some girls choose to risk their health for 90 while others charge 100 while being safe?

I actually just saw this now. It is this weird thing where the relation between price and services provided is not balanced at all. But it has been that way for a decade or longer. This chain (you know the other branches for sure) is the most professional of the whole AO bunch and they got their shit down. Professional studio, good and steady recruiting, almost 24/7 availability. Relaxe is fricking legit, however they wear their girls down to the max. And the girls have to face almost army-like consequences if they disobey any of the rules. And we are talking hundreds if not thousands of EURO penalties.

The girl Nelly who you mentioned before fell victim of those penalties and left because of that. Of course she is one of the very unreliable ones but still an asset if you treat her ok. 

To sum it up. The studio is what it is in the positive because of AO first and secondly because of the steady influx of new girls. But they play on the edge and once there is a lack of new pretty girls coming for a while, people will look elsewhere again. Vicious cycle in a way.

- 10 hours ago

Quote:Julia and Jasmin are not offering AO services in Relaxe as far as I know. Seems like they are girls who simply value their health

they'll try it for a while and if they will make money without offering it, they will continue to not offer it. If they won't, then they will either leave or start offering it. Saw that a hundred times at Relaxe and La Chica.
Pages: 1 2