SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio Denisgasse 9b - Denisgasse 9, 1200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last time I went to this studio it was a dirty hole, there is no other way to put it. There is no website available, they only advertise girls on kontaktbazar. At least there are some photos available on the girls if nowhere else.

Sorry to say but the rooms are pathetic. When I entered there was only a bed and a couple of boxes so I had to leave my clothes on the floor. The whole room costed as much as the service I had, it is laughable.

Low standards, the service sucks. I went into the room with a Romanian girl and first thing she wanted to do is to upsell. I wanted kissing to be included, they told me beforehand it costs no extra. Whatever, I got my money back and left, I know better places than this one.
(08-23-2019, 08:42 AM)fodor Wrote: [ -> ]Last time I went to this studio it was a dirty hole, there is no other way to put it. There is no website available, they only advertise girls on kontaktbazar. At least there are some photos available on the girls if nowhere else.

Sorry to say but the rooms are pathetic. When I entered there was only a bed and a couple of boxes so I had to leave my clothes on the floor. The whole room costed as much as the service I had, it is laughable.

Low standards, the service sucks. I went into the room with a Romanian girl and first thing she wanted to do is to upsell. I wanted kissing to be included, they told me beforehand it costs no extra. Whatever, I got my money back and left, I know better places than this one.

I can only agree. Marta was the only girl there I visited a few times and it was based on luck whether the service is good or not. She is an alcoholic so, it was good on her sober days. The girl likes it dirty and I am not talking about the sex. She actually wants her clients not to shower so she can enjoy the smell. She also pulls it out of her ass during anal, sucks it and puts it back. Not my type of thing but if any of you guys like this stuff then don’t hold yourself back.
I read a post about Monika which might have been the nastiest thing I ever read. The guy wanted her to pee on him and in his mouth, which she did. She also started farting in his face, but at one point she farted cum (the previous customer's cum) in his mouth. He then spat the juice in her face, got slapped by her and then fucked her bareback. Generally I like kinky things but this would have been waaaaay too much for me.
As far as I know, Monika has only 1-2 clients per day and she takes proper care of herself after each one. She is a friendly girl and provides good service