SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio Czerningasse 1 - Czerningasse 1, 1020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had my experiences with this studio and believe me there are countless better places where you can spend your money. Last time I was with Angi, as you can see she has a pretty good profile here:

https://www.kontaktbazar.at/kbaz-details.php?id=413

Seems promising and she is also hot. In fact her service is not nearly as good as she described it on the profile. Very cold, no emotions, no eye contact, fully indifferent behavior. It was basically a chore for her and a complete turn off for me.

When we finished this unpleasant mess, she got up in a split second and took a shower. And that’s it, her profile is basically a bait. Wildcat, real kisses, always horny you can forget all that. Angry
(08-23-2019, 08:40 AM)fodor Wrote: [ -> ]I had my experiences with this studio and believe me there are countless better places where you can spend your money.

I have to address how bad the 3 studios next to each other are. They are absolute dumps. Don't let the ads fool you
(08-23-2019, 08:40 AM)fodor Wrote: [ -> ]I had my experiences with this studio and believe me there are countless better places where you can spend your money. Last time I was with Angi, as you can see she has a pretty good profile here:

https://www.kontaktbazar.at/kbaz-details.php?id=413

Seems promising and she is also hot. In fact her service is not nearly as good as she described it on the profile. Very cold, no emotions, no eye contact, fully indifferent behavior. It was basically a chore for her and a complete turn off for me.

When we finished this unpleasant mess, she got up in a split second and took a shower. And that’s it, her profile is basically a bait. Wildcat, real kisses, always horny you can forget all that. Angry

Not surprised, pretty bad studio overall. I suppose Angi, like the other girls in the studio hate working there so I dont blame them. I had pretty much the same experience with Jessyka there, hot girl but she offers horrible service.

And that is all I hear about the place now, girls lay down in front of you and wait until the session is over. Unenthusiastic and you get no value for your money. This is how it works most of the time, low price = bad service. Avoid at all costs.
Excuse me, are we talking about Nr1 Vienna sex clubs? Definitely not. These sex studios are for mass and if you go there you should be very careful. I also visited such places earlier by accident, so every punter should learn his own lessons Smile It would be good to have a trusted list of worst studios in Vienna, because the local forum is full of fake posts and ads.
Aha, I've just posted a very similar post about Studio Lux.