SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Black Diamond Studio - Breitenleer Straße 226/1, 1220
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've recently posted a guest post about Leyla from Black Diamond Studio. You can read the review here: https://sex-vienna.com/2019/08/07/review...nd-studio/

Please share your thoughts with us!
Many people praised her on other forums too, but also mentioned that she doesn't spend too much time in Vienna. I noticed that she's overhyped a little bit, but nice to see that she does deliver on the promise. Thanks for the review, looking forward to more.
Leyla was supposed to be back next week, but she's not going to be in Vienna for the time being. She postponed her comeback because of personal reasons and didn't specify when she will be returning to Vienna. At this point nobody knows when she will be available again.
(08-26-2019, 10:25 AM)Final Critic Wrote: [ -> ]Leyla was supposed to be back next week, but she's not going to be in Vienna for the time being. She postponed her comeback because of personal reasons and didn't specify when she will be returning to Vienna. At this point nobody knows when she will be available again.

She was never my type but as I hear, some punters already miss her in the local forum Smile
(09-02-2019, 09:08 AM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2019, 10:25 AM)Final Critic Wrote: [ -> ]Leyla was supposed to be back next week, but she's not going to be in Vienna for the time being. She postponed her comeback because of personal reasons and didn't specify when she will be returning to Vienna. At this point nobody knows when she will be available again.

She was never my type but as I hear, some punters already miss her in the local forum Smile

Yea, I read the forum posts wanting her back too. I'm sure she will come back to Vienna soon, she has to with the following that she has here. That is if she wants to continue working in this field of work. With the many positive reviews, I might jump in for a session too.