SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio Simply Top - Mellergasse 22, 1230
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I visited Dolores in Studio Simply Top, I heard many good reviews of her. According to the studio website, she is 40 but who knows? Smile She is a real MILF so if you are looking for an experienced woman, you will be 100% satisfied for sure. Her face is a bit exotic but as I hear she is from Serbia. Nice green eyes, blond hair and very nice pussy.

She enjoyed my cock well and sucked it with passion, was continuously looking to my eyes. She played with the balls too, with her tongue and hands. She started to ride me, and I saw on her face that she really enjoyed it. Then we turned to doggy and I was able to see her perfect skin on her back too.

After I finished, she had few friendly words for me and I decided that will visit her again at some point. Very good MILF, very good!

https://www.simplytop.at/en/girls/dolores/
I read tons of recommendations of Sonja in the German forum so I met her few days ago. She waited me in a sexy lingerie and grabbed my hand, showed the shower where I cleaned my body quickly.

I tried her famous kissing and it was an intensive session with tongue and her hot lips. I became erected quickly which she noticed and started to suck my penis slowly. She played with it for minutes and when I was almost done, she stopped and waited a bit.

She put a condom on my penis and slowly sit into it. She is also famous of how she can open her legs, she did it for me, so I was able to feel her vagina very deep. She moved on me up and down, up and down until I ejaculated.

She removed the condom and cleaned my penis. We talked for few minutes and she started to stroke my penis, I became hard again. She put on another condom and we started another session. I asked her to use the missionary position and I moved very slowly so I had time to kiss her shoulders and breasts. Her body had good scent and I enjoyed the feeling of her warm human body.

I switched to faster moving what she immediately realised, and her nipples became harder. After few minutes I ejaculated, and she cleaned my penis again.

She is a nice personality and a good sex worker too. Her key benefits, what the local punters described are true, she loves kissing with tongue and she can open her legs surprisingly wide.
(08-02-2019, 07:25 AM)mikos Wrote: [ -> ]She is a nice personality and a good sex worker too. Her key benefits, what the local punters described are true, she loves kissing with tongue and she can open her legs surprisingly wide.

True, she is well-known in the local EF forum.
I also visited Sonja, I read about her in SV forum and in another forum too. All of you had right, she is a very good sex worker and her body is also hot.

Her blowjob without was performed with passion, she did not rush it and I was able to experience all parts of her mouth and throat. It was a very good session and we had the sex in missionary position. I liked to see her eyes during the action and I believe she also enjoyed it.

I’m proud that got this tip from you, thanks guys.
My favourite MILF in Vienna is Dolores, I visited her more than 10 times so far. She is pretty, knows how to treat the dick well and she is dirty enough to make all men horny. She is older than 40 but has a body what is super flexible, her skin is beautiful and also the tits are ideal to suck.

All of my visits were super, and I slowly became a fan of her. I know that I’m not the only one, she has many fans in Vienna. For 140 Euros a hour her service is very good, it includes blowjob and CIM as well.

SimplyTop is also a good place, clean and friendly.
(01-29-2020, 07:51 PM)perez Wrote: [ -> ]My favourite MILF in Vienna is Dolores, I visited her more than 10 times so far. She is pretty, knows how to treat the dick well and she is dirty enough to make all men horny. She is older than 40 but has a body what is super flexible, her skin is beautiful and also the tits are ideal to suck.

All of my visits were super, and I slowly became a fan of her. I know that I’m not the only one, she has many fans in Vienna. For 140 Euros a hour her service is very good, it includes blowjob and CIM as well.

SimplyTop is also a good place, clean and friendly.

I'm glad you were also satisfied with her. She is a real pro and long time favourite of Vienna mongers.