SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Studio Salzachstraße 23 - Salzachstraße 23, 1200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Megi from Studio Salzachstraße 23

http://www.kontaktbazar.at/kbaz-details.php?id=7734

I found Megi on Kontaktbazar and read about her on EF too. I visited her and she is really so cute as seen on the ad images. She has a skinny but flexible body and hot pussy. She really enjoyed the sex and rode my dick very intensively.

Her German is far from perfect so you should not expect a good chit chat. But not counting this, she is a very good sex worker. As I read the other punters had the same review so she should be very busy. I added her to my favourites.
(07-12-2019, 08:18 AM)mario Wrote: [ -> ]Megi from Studio Salzachstraße 23

http://www.kontaktbazar.at/kbaz-details.php?id=7734

I found Megi on Kontaktbazar and read about her on EF too. I visited her and she is really so cute as seen on the ad images. She has a skinny but flexible body and hot pussy. She really enjoyed the sex and rode my dick very intensively.

Her German is far from perfect so you should not expect a good chit chat. But not counting this, she is a very good sex worker. As I read the other punters had the same review so she should be very busy. I added her to my favourites.

You should also try Anna, she doesn’t speak German but compensates this weakness with very extensive services. She is a wild animal in the room and her blowjob is famous among the local punters. You can finish in her mouth too.
I visited Studio Salzachstraße 23 and booked Anna and Viki for a threesome experience. They both agreed in French and sucked my dick together, changing who was sucking continuously. I started to suck Anna’s pussy and then switched to Viki’s pussy.

It seemed that Viki enjoyed it better so I was sucking her pussy more. Meantime Anna took care of my penis and after some time, she started to ride it. Viki became more and more wet but otherwise she was not super active. I asked Viki to remove the condom before I finished, and sprayed me seeds on her face.

We took a shower together where both girls were more active and touched and kissed my body in many ways. In second round I started to play Anna’s body and Viki sat on me. I fingered Anna hard and her pussy became more and more wet, meantime I did not forget Viki. As I almost finished, I switched to doggy and fucked hard Viki, Anna kissed our body.

In the final second I removed the condom and put my load on Viki’s back which Anna spread everywhere.

It was a very unique experience to had sex with these 2 girls, however they absolutely don’t know the English. If you don’t want to have conversation with the girls then they are recommended.
Thank you for the report, does this studio have a name or website? I tried searching kontaktbazar for the adress but got no results, and all the links are dead.
(08-06-2019, 10:25 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the report, does this studio have a name or website? I tried searching kontaktbazar for the adress but got no results, and all the links are dead.

they don't have a website and they advertise only on Kontaktbazar. It's a studio in which usually only Bulgarian girls work. It's almost always AO
Megi has not had a single bad review anywhere yet. If you are ok with it being an AO-Studio in which the sheets are practically changed once a day, then you will get your money's worth and then some. She is one of the girls that does AOGR - anal without condom but not AO in pussy, so to speak. Could be because she doesn't want to get pregnant again. After all, she already is a young mother.
(11-07-2019, 05:27 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Megi has not had a single bad review anywhere yet. If you are ok with it being an AO-Studio in which the sheets are practically changed once a day, then you will get your money's worth and then some. She is one of the girls that does AOGR - anal without condom but not AO in pussy, so to speak. Could be because she doesn't want to get pregnant again. After all, she already is a young mother.

Well I mean, she is a pretty good looking mother with that figure. Also has a nice and horny attitude every time. 60 EUR for half hour plus 30 for anal is really not much and Megi is crazy good at her job, one of the craziest girls when it comes to anal sex. Anyway, yes it is not the best place but it's cheap and if I visit Megi then her service compensates for the shortcomings of the place
(12-20-2019, 10:08 AM)jaymarespie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2019, 05:27 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Megi has not had a single bad review anywhere yet. If you are ok with it being an AO-Studio in which the sheets are practically changed once a day, then you will get your money's worth and then some. She is one of the girls that does AOGR - anal without condom but not AO in pussy, so to speak. Could be because she doesn't want to get pregnant again. After all, she already is a young mother.

Well I mean, she is a pretty good looking mother with that figure. Also has a nice and horny attitude every time. 60 EUR for half hour plus 30 for anal is really not much and Megi is crazy good at her job, one of the craziest girls when it comes to anal sex. Anyway, yes it is not the best place but it's cheap and if I visit Megi then her service compensates for the shortcomings of the place

I fully agree. Megi and also Sissy who has been back for about 2 weeks already are both very good girls that compensate for the bad studio BUT it has to be put in perspective because many readers might not be aware and quite possibly could be weirded out by the location and the studio itself. Generally, in my opinion and experience, people are usually going for comfort and ambiance as well. Both of which are barely a given at this studio. Singling out the sex experience and you got a very good one. But again, be aware that an AO studio comes with the dead weight of doezns of customers who might have had unprotected sex with the very same girl(s) that you feel like frenching passionately. I am just saying for people to understand the layers of what you can get in Vienna. 

Studio Salzachstraße is not among the scammers of this world and if you like Megi, Sissy or any other girl working there then by all means knock yourself out and have a great time!
(12-20-2019, 10:08 AM)jaymarespie Wrote: [ -> ]

I can only confirm. However, I paid for 30 mins and stayed a couple minutes more because I wasn’t aware of the time and they made me pay 20 EUR extra. If you are lucky the girl keeps track of the time but I guess they won’t say anything in most cases, they rather wait it out and then make you pay more
Pages: 1 2 3