SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Laufhaus Ici-Paris - Wagramer Str. 242, 1220 Wien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is no Ici-Paris thread and it's a shame since in my opinion it is among the top three Laufhauses in Vienna, held back only by it's slightly worse facilities, lack of showers in every room and remote location. In this thread i will post reports of the girls i visited there and hopefully others will contribute in time.

The first Laufhaus i visited was Ici Paris, and i went for the girl named Daria(link below) who i actually remember worked in Maxim for a short time under the name Emma. I wanted to go right in since her door was open but she told me she has another appointment(this turned out to be a common theme with her, she is in high demand and for good reason) and I can come back in an hour so I checked out the other girls and decided to get some ice cream in the McDonald's next door and wait for Daria. The girl in the adjacent room is Sonya who also seemed great and i decided to try her on my next visit to Ici-Paris.

In the McDonald's I saw a really hot girl cleaning the tables there. Not sure what she makes exactly but in most countries it is a minimum wage job so i don't imagine it pays much more in Austria. You can actually see the Laufhaus through the window so I wondered if it ever occurred to her to just go work right next door and in two or three days earn more than she earns cleaning tables at McDonald's for a whole month.

Anyway, Daria honored our appointment. She looks just like her pictures, very sweet and easy to talk to. Like in most laufhauses i visited price was 50 for a quickie, 70 for 30 minutes and 100 for an hour with extras 20 each. I went for BBBJ and kissing so the total I paid was 110. Her service was excellent, very passionate kissing, great BBBJ with a bit of deepthroat. She is just amazing at her job, we did all positions with no problem and she even kept suggesting new ones. Maybe 15 minutes in during doggy i had slowed down a bit to not cum so fast, and she suggested i take a small break and kiss then continue which was very sweet of her, i felt no time pressure at all. I mention this cause it is the complete opposite of what the next girl i visited did(Cristina in the now closed LH Rosi). Daria acts as if she truly enjoys her work which is likely an illusion but it is way better then the girls who make sure that you know just how much they hate their work. Her English was not perfect but good enough to chat a bit. Only small negative i can mention is that she has no shower in her room and you have to go across but that is certainly not her fault, overall an awesome experience and i recommend her.

http://www.laufhaus-iciparis.at/en/unser...ia-22.html
Body: 8/10
Service: 10/10
Price: 110 for 30 mins BBBJ and kissing
Risk of repetition: 100%

I was in Ici-Paris twice more and both times i wanted to do another session with Daria but since she was busy i ended up with two other girls instead. First report is about Debbie in room 36.

She is a very tiny blonde Romanian girl, and when i say tiny i mean no more than 155 despite what her profile says. She smiled a lot at the door and had a positive vibe going so i picked her over the other girls. Unlike Daria, she tried to charge me 30 for extras instead of 20, not sure if that is now the standard price here or it's just a 10 eur tourist tax some girls charge, either way i had 90 prepared in my pocket so she assumed that's all i brought and agreed on 90. Her English was decent, and that's the only thing that she has going over Daria. When it comes to service she is one of those girls that likes to wipe the cock with disinfectant regardless of hygiene which i usually have no problem with but she used that as an excuse to cut the BJ short after a few minutes cause she "doesn't like the taste of disinfectant" which put a stop to what was otherwise a decent blowjob. As for sex, she used a bit too much lubricant for my taste and doesn't like any eye contact but other than that it was decent. In terms of looks, if you like tiny girls she is the right choice. She looks young, has a cute face and pretty tight body.

http://www.laufhaus-iciparis.at/en/unser...ebbie.html
Body: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Price: 90 for 30mins NF
Risk of repetition: 50%
(06-30-2019, 05:24 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]The first Laufhaus i visited was Ici Paris, and i went for the girl named Daria(link below) who i actually remember worked in Maxim for a short time under the name Emma.

It is no wonder that she has so many guests, I read about her service level in another forum and now you also confirmed it. Also, her body is quite ideal for a sex worker, nice boobs, long legs and nice long hair. The only thing I don't like is the tattoo, but I can live with the fact that sex workers' almost always have some tattoo on their body. I prefer the perfect skin instead.

(06-30-2019, 05:24 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]In the McDonald's I saw a really hot girl cleaning the tables there. Not sure what she makes exactly but in most countries it is a minimum wage job so i don't imagine it pays much more in Austria.

I'm sure it is a minimum wage job.

(06-30-2019, 05:24 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]When it comes to service she is one of those girls that likes to wipe the cock with disinfectant regardless of hygiene which i usually have no problem with but she used that as an excuse to cut the BJ short after a few minutes cause she "doesn't like the taste of disinfectant" which put a stop to what was otherwise a decent blowjob.

Maybe she expected a shorter BBBJ section and wanted to do the work and let you leave. The girl is not too impressive based on your report.
(06-30-2019, 05:24 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]There is no Ici-Paris thread and it's a shame since in my opinion it is among the top three Laufhauses in Vienna, held back only by it's slightly worse facilities, lack of showers in every room and remote location. In this thread i will post reports of the girls i visited there and hopefully others will contribute in time.

TBH I never went to this laufhaus before, but seems like a solid option after reading your review. I might just follow your recommendation and try out Daria. Thanks for the reviews BTW.
Last time when I was in Ici Paris I wanted to try things out with a new girl and my choice was Adriana. I just couldnt resist her perfect apple shaped butt. It drives me crazy when a girl has such a firm and round ass.

From the moment I met her I instantly started thinking about fucking her in doggy (and I did it shortly after). She provides great service but there is a serious downside to it. She shows no affection, it is all business in her eyes so dont expect any special treatment guys. When we talked, it was always short and direct, no playing around. I cant say a word about the service itself though, she did everything I asked her to, just without passion.

For those who want only the sex, only the physical part, Adriana is a good choice. However if you want GFE or something among those lines then I would suggest you pick another girl. If you go purely for the looks then you should have a good time with her. Here is she on the IP site http://www.laufhaus-iciparis.at/de/unser...riana.html
I called Ammy in LH Ici Paris and booked her. Her images on the website were hot and she is a really hot girl in live too. I arrived to Ici Paris on time where she was waiting for me. I was really happy to find such a good-looking girl and not a Photoshop queen, so I discussed the details with her immediately.

Surprisingly she was a bit cold and did not smiley on me with heart. I wanted to kiss her, but she did not let me do it long, she did not like my tongue so I decided to not force it.

We had a good sex but nothing special, I did not feel the flame in her, it looked she wanted to do the must have things and let me go home. For this reason, I won’t visit her again, however I have to admit that her body is 1st class.

http://www.laufhaus-iciparis.at/de/unser.../ammy.html
(08-02-2019, 07:59 AM)zumzum Wrote: [ -> ]Surprisingly she was a bit cold and did not smiley on me with heart. I wanted to kiss her, but she did not let me do it long, she did not like my tongue so I decided to not force it.

We had a good sex but nothing special, I did not feel the flame in her, it looked she wanted to do the must have things and let me go home. For this reason, I won’t visit her again, however I have to admit that her body is 1st class.

When it comes to choosing a girl, I always prefer going for the enthusiastic girls who are passionate about the job, rather than a top looking girl who simply doesn't care. But I'm sure there are people who just go for looks.
Hi guys, here is a report about my last visit at Ici Paris

I spotted Tanja on the website and I was quite amazed by her photos. I realized she is exactly the type of crazy girl I am looking for. Man, that ass and her nice pair of tits combined with her attitude, these girls are simply goddesses to me. So I got it all planned out and visited Ici Paris on a day when she was there. Once I was in her room, I took a shower and asked for GFE. She offers all types of kinky services though if anyone is interested here.

I was definitely not because it’s not my kind of thing. Anyway, she is an absolutely passionate and flexible girl. You can ask for almost anything and she is eager to do it. I know you guys would gladly put it into her ass but she unfortunately doesn’t allow it. What compensates for it a little is the fact that she is truly interested in your fantasies and she is the kind of girl you can joke around with a lot. The doggy and reverse cowgirl was unbelievably good, I can’t emphasize enough how good that ass is. I think I am going to be a regular customer for a while.
(08-06-2019, 06:06 AM)ChrisBerg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, here is a report about my last visit at Ici Paris

I spotted Tanja on the website and I was quite amazed by her photos. I realized she is exactly the type of crazy girl I am looking for. Man, that ass and her nice pair of tits combined with her attitude, these girls are simply goddesses to me. So I got it all planned out and visited Ici Paris on a day when she was there. Once I was in her room, I took a shower and asked for GFE. She offers all types of kinky services though if anyone is interested here.

I was definitely not because it’s not my kind of thing. Anyway, she is an absolutely passionate and flexible girl. You can ask for almost anything and she is eager to do it. I know you guys would gladly put it into her ass but she unfortunately doesn’t allow it. What compensates for it a little is the fact that she is truly interested in your fantasies and she is the kind of girl you can joke around with a lot. The doggy and reverse cowgirl was unbelievably good, I can’t emphasize enough how good that ass is. I think I am going to be a regular customer for a while.

After reading your very satisfied report I had to visit her on the website. I just see the two pictures but her ass looks real good. Unfortunately she already left Vienna and will be back on 18th August.
Tanja from Laufhaus Ici Paris

I found Tanja on LH Ici Paris website and her special look grabbed my fantasy because she offers GF sex.

I arrived to LH on time and she was already waiting to me. We went to room 3 and took a quick shower. When I finished, she was already naked and grabbed my dick immediately. She started to suck it with passion and I can confirm that she enjoyed it too.

We started the sex in cowgirl position and then we turned into reverse cowgirl. She was amazingly wet and I was able to deep fuck her pussy. Her body was very flexible and she looked me as a real professional sex worker.

After sex we had a short talk, it seems she is a very funny and nice person. I will visit her again very soon. Price: 1 hour 150
I had a session with Rosa in Ici Paris. According to the website, she is 31 but has very good body. Her breast were silicone but overall her appearance was okay.

She started to suck my penis but I felt she is a bit unexperienced or at least, was unmotivated that day. I expected a better oral from a 30+ woman!!

After I became erected, we turned to sex and I chose the missionary. Her pussy was good, but again, it wasn’t any special.

I paid her and gave tip too, but most likely I won’t visit her again.

I don’t say she is not okay, but I perfer more professional sex workers.

[Image: 23badf92f5.png]
Pages: 1 2