SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Best Vienna Sex Workers For Couples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We published an article about some of the best sexworkers for couples in Vienna on the Sex-Vienna blog. The article contains recommendations when it comes to choosing a girl for you and your partner. This thread has been created for conversations about the topic. Share your experiences or ask any questions that you might have about sexworkers for couples in Vienna.

If you haven’t read the article yet, be sure to check it out on our blog by following the link: http://sex-vienna.com/2019/06/05/best-vi...r-couples/
Only Valentina and Maya from Maxim? It would be wonderful if Daisy would be available for couples service. Too bad these options are not listed on the girl profiles, I guess I'll have to ask Maxim directly but feels like there is a slim chance
(01-21-2020, 08:48 PM)Hans Wrote: [ -> ]Only Valentina and Maya from Maxim? It would be wonderful if Daisy would be available for couples service. Too bad these options are not listed on the girl profiles

Previously Maxim showed the girl pairs on the website and then the new design arrived and the pairs section disappeared. Should be some temporary thing, at least I see that the site gets newer and newer functions every month. Most likely the Duos will be soon re-introduced on the site.

(01-21-2020, 08:48 PM)Hans Wrote: [ -> ], I guess I'll have to ask Maxim directly but feels like there is a slim chance

That's right. I've just posted in another topic, do call them and ask about the recommended Girl duos.
(01-21-2020, 08:48 PM)Hans Wrote: [ -> ]Only Valentina and Maya from Maxim? It would be wonderful if Daisy would be available for couples service. Too bad these options are not listed on the girl profiles, I guess I'll have to ask Maxim directly but feels like there is a slim chance

I think there is nothing that Daisy won't do. She SURELY will enjoy going with couples to the room. The more people in the room the merrier.