SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of the best sex worker in Vienna, Daisy from Maxim left the paysex scene. In our article we covered the whole story and told you few replacements of Daisy: http://sex-vienna.com/2019/04/30/daisy-l...sex-scene/
Hey there! Everyone is very welcome to meet me in Chalet - Laufhaus Linz!
(05-30-2019, 07:03 PM)DaisyMissMaxim Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there! Everyone is very welcome to meet me in Chalet - Laufhaus Linz!

Hey Daisy, back to Vienna? You did not like Linz?
2 months elapsed, and Daisy is still available in Maxim Smile It seems she really returned to Vienna.
(12-16-2019, 12:24 PM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]2 months elapsed, and Daisy is still available in Maxim Smile It seems she really returned to Vienna.

She has been back a while and works every other day, it seems. But she is not one to work 7 days a week. It seems she carefully picks her spots or maybe just goes by the flow of things and works when she feels like it.
(12-16-2019, 12:24 PM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]2 months elapsed, and Daisy is still available in Maxim Smile It seems she really returned to Vienna.

I'm sure she has the reasons to work in Maxim. You know, city centre, safe place, good staff, good clientele, great money .. Smile
(12-16-2019, 12:42 PM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm sure she has the reasons to work in Maxim. You know, city centre, safe place, good staff, good clientele, great money .. Smile

True, these kind of conveniences are what almost all girls appreciate at Maxim. Not just Daisy!

If you look at the line-up of girls a bit you see that there are so many girls who have been working there for many years like Carla, Alina and Anna to name just a few of them. They wouldn't be there if money wasn't good and all other things considered weren't good, either.
It is a very nice thing that the management lets Daisy to work in Maxim again. I know many brothels in Vienna where once you leave, you can't work there again.
(12-16-2019, 02:48 PM)fodor Wrote: [ -> ]It is a very nice thing that the management lets Daisy to work in Maxim again. I know many brothels in Vienna where once you leave, you can't work there again.

Agreed. But this depends on the circumstances when she left. Maybe they parted on good terms, we never know. I think this is a win-win situation for Maxim and Daisy as well. Oh, and I almost forgot us  Big Grin
(12-17-2019, 07:01 AM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. But this depends on the circumstances when she left. Maybe they parted on good terms, we never know. I think this is a win-win situation for Maxim and Daisy as well. Oh, and I almost forgot us  Big Grin

Most likely she was smart enough to leave Maxim without problems and arguments. I know many girls who left the club for a shorter or longer period, and then returned because of good work environment and earning possibilities.
Pages: 1 2