SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Pregnant prostitutes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw something about a studio in Vienna that specializes in pregnant prostitutes? Can anybody confirm or deny this? I never thought of pregnant girls that way, but I guess there's a market for them too if there's a studio dedicated to it.
Honestly, I don't think this is ethically right, and besides, how badly do the girls need the money to do this? What do you guys think? Is this just a rumor or really true?
Personally I believe that these girls can earn good money. I don't think it is ethically wrong, it is just one kind of sexual services. Of course the girls must do everything to save the babies' health but apart of it, I don't see any problem with this thing. Some girls have sex with animals, I think it is more bizarre than pregnant sex.
the thing is more complex than just yes and no, black or white.
Yes, there is a market and a demand for sexworkers that are pregnant offering their "services"
No, it is definitely not ethical and feeds the narrative of people who want to ban prostitution all together.

This studio is in the 6th district Gumpendorferstraße 124. It is only Hungarian girls in there and at the moment most of them are pregnant. So, that is no coincidence and is a controlled thing. And the moment that people enforce control over sexworkers of any kind, this goes into the realm of possible pimping, trafficking and the likes.
So, this is a very emotionally and politically charged topic.

I for one do not think that we should express our interest in this fetish because those mothers maybe do not offer their service voluntary
It is interesting that there are girls in Vienna who are forced by pimps. The Vienna market is well regulated and there are police officers everywhere.
(04-16-2019, 07:48 PM)supertotti Wrote: [ -> ]It is interesting that there are girls in Vienna who are forced by pimps. The Vienna market is well regulated and there are police officers everywhere.

Interesting any very common.

Although it seems that the police is doing a pretty good job fighting the criminal element of it all, it is a steep hill to climb for them. But Vienna is better off than many other countries. In Germany it is far worse and the case of FKK Paradise is testament to the problem at hand. Both the owner and head of marketing were charged and convicted for participating in pimping by "biker groups". That usually is an alias for Hell's Angels who play an important role in Germany. As far as I am informed they play hardly any role in Austria. So, big compliment to the Austrian police for having a good handle on that!
I read that some studios were closed by the police a couple of days ago and that there were pregnant prostitutes working there. The studios weren't closed because of this, but instead because they had no operator. Still, the places were in bad shape, but I'm not sure if the girls were forced to work there or not. The article doesn't say anything about that, just that the girls had proper working papers. The police department did a good job again hitting those studios and closing them. 

Ill link the German article, not sure if there's an English version or not.. https://kurier.at/chronik/wien/polizei-k.../400490230
I don't want to play devil's advocate and it is none of my business either but a sex studio in which almost exclusively pregnant ladies are working most likely is not a wellness resort for the ladies to prepare for childbirth properly. And considering that also all the girls who worked there did AO speaks volumes. So, yeah... something was probably forced onto somebody by someone...
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the next changes in the prostitution law will be that sexworkers may not work pregnant after a certain stage in the pregnancy, like 3 months or so. It's a fetish that nobody needs and it is too obvious what's going on.
(05-14-2019, 10:07 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't be surprised if one of the next changes in the prostitution law will be that sexworkers may not work pregnant after a certain stage in the pregnancy, like 3 months or so. It's a fetish that nobody needs and it is too obvious what's going on.

I've never heard about such restrictions anywhere in the World.
I managed to find an English version of the article about the studios being closed by the police on Sexbarvienna. Here's the link: http://sexbarvienna.com/news/multiple-st...in-vienna/

BTW, I heard that Studio Gumpendorferstraße 124 in the 6th district was one of the studios that were closed and that had the pregnant women working there. Not sure about the others that were raided.
(05-14-2019, 03:39 PM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2019, 10:07 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't be surprised if one of the next changes in the prostitution law will be that sexworkers may not work pregnant after a certain stage in the pregnancy, like 3 months or so. It's a fetish that nobody needs and it is too obvious what's going on.

I've never heard about such restrictions anywhere in the World.

why would you hear about a restriction like that? Or let's ask the reverse question: how many pregnant sexworkers do you know around the world?
Pages: 1 2