SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Laufhaus Rachel Wien - Triester Str. 176, 1230 Wien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wow I have just checked the site, so many hot girls currently in the house...
Anyone been with Gabriela?
https://www.laufhaus-rachel.at/girl/1521...&willig%20-
Would appreciate a report, and hope to hear only good things so I have reason to visit her asap.
(09-25-2019, 12:20 AM)xySpicka Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I have just checked the site, so many hot girls currently in the house...

They really have a good number of girls available now according to the website, that's for sure.
As far as Gabriela is concerned the reports were mixed. If somebody here has a report, just go ahead. If not, the bottomline I am getting from the reviews I read is that she looks great and is more of a visual stunner than in bed but still worth it for the experience of having sex with a good looking girl
(09-25-2019, 12:20 AM)xySpicka Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I have just checked the site, so many hot girls currently in the house...
https://www.laufhaus-rachel.at/girl/1521...&willig%20-
Would appreciate a report, and hope to hear only good things so I have reason to visit her asap.

Gabriela looks just as young and sexy in person as on the website photos, if not more. It is rare for such young girl in the business to be so friendly and comfortable with her clients. Most of these younger girls I've been with in studios and clubs were kinda distanced and awkward so I definitely give her a 9/10. She is a great kisser too, doesn't rush things and makes sure you have fun
I just want to report here that Betty from LH Rachel was definitely not worth it for me. She made a great first impression but after that things quickly became difficult with her. I paid for 30 mins and she turned me off by the way she tried to quickly get to the end of it. She obviously hated it and honestly I dont think it was my fault, it is just the way she is. After 15 minutes she said it is the last position so I better come quick. There was no way to enjoy sex with her and I still had 10 minutes when I left
(07-24-2019, 11:15 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed i do, and i can recommend her as well as Flori from the same laufhaus.

How is Flori's service and her actual looks in real life compared to pictures? To me, she seems like one of the hottest LH girls...
(12-12-2019, 03:44 PM)batiface Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2019, 11:15 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed i do, and i can recommend her as well as Flori from the same laufhaus.

How is Flori's service and her actual looks in real life compared to pictures? To me, she seems like one of the hottest LH girls...

she looks exaxtly as the pictures suggest. Very pretty indeed. Service depends heavily on chemistry in her case.
Obviously Flori's pics on the site are enhanced a bit with photoshop but she looks very good in person, what you see in the photos is pretty much what you get. As for service, she is competent and professional, i have been with her a few times and was satisfied, although she can seem a bit cold.

I was in Rachel a couple times this week and and i can say that at least when it comes to looks this is the number 1 Laufhaus, but service can be hit or miss. I fucked 2 girls there this week, 1 was great and 1 was abysmally bad.

The good one is Elizabet in room 08
https://www.laufhaus-rachel.at/girl/2846...%20sexy%20-
Excellent bj skills, good eye contact, looks amazing and is very gentle and likes to cuddle. Only downside is that she barely speaks English but i guess that doesn't matter since she speaks German.

The bad one was Kiara in room 29
https://www.laufhaus-rachel.at/girl/2756/Kiara
She walked by me in the hallway and i was in the mood for a blonde and she looked good so i decided to follow her to her room, what a mistake that was. The second i gave her the money she literally jumped to her phone to start the timer. I asked if i can take a shower first and she just stared at me like i am insane and handed me a towel without a word. As i was showering she was staring at me with a bitchy expressionless face the whole time. The sex if you could call it that was me trying to stick it in and her moving her hips and pushing me away with her hands so i can't go deeper than 5 cm. Luckily i was extra horny that day so i somehow managed to cum just from having the tip in.
As i was dressing she was staring at me with the same blank stare counting the seconds until i leave, i don't think she uttered a word from the moment she took the cash. And here is the kicker, she speaks English way better than any other girl in the house! She was pretty chatty in the hallway on the way to her room and while announcing her services and prices.
(12-14-2019, 04:42 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously Flori's pics on the site are enhanced a bit with photoshop but she looks very good in person, what you see in the photos is pretty much what you get. As for service, she is competent and professional, i have been with her a few times and was satisfied, although she can seem a bit cold.

I was in Rachel a couple times this week and and i can say that at least when it comes to looks this is the number 1 Laufhaus, but service can be hit or miss. I fucked 2 girls there this week, 1 was great and 1 was abysmally bad.

The good one is Elizabet in room 08

The bad one was Kiara in room 29

Thanks for your review. I've just checked the girls on the website, Kiara is absolutely not my type, Elizabet does. Btw, Kiara looks older to me than 27 but it is just one thing. Based on your review, I would not like to meet her. It is very interesting that she is a nice and chatty person when it comes to talk about the prices; and a butt when she has to do something in excange of money.
Pages: 1 2 3