SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums

Full Version: Laufhaus Rachel Wien - Triester Str. 176, 1230 Wien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-28-2019, 09:05 AM)fodor Wrote: [ -> ]I see her images on LH Rachel website but they look like Photoshopped images. At least her skin is too shiny? Was her skin so nice and smooth?

By the looks of it I think the pics are a bit photoshopped, but not to the point of unrecognition. Since most places do some photoshopping with the pics of the girls I have no problem with it. Unless I cant recognize the girl I saw on the pics in real life. Thats when its too much.
The best Vienna sex clubs do not use Photoshop, or at least very rarely. I could kill anyone when I see a great girl on a website who is rude in real life. It is not problem if someone has skin problems or the breasts are not perfect, but I want to see these imperfections before chosing the girl. I think this is a quite minimum what I can get for my money.
The worst offenders when it comes to too much photoshop are without a doubt Zollgasse/Juchgasse, the pictures there are enhanced almost beyond recognition. What's worse is that all the girls keep their doors closed so i was shocked quite a few times when i saw the girl in person after looking at her pics.
(07-03-2019, 09:26 AM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]The best Vienna sex clubs do not use Photoshop, or at least very rarely. I could kill anyone when I see a great girl on a website who is rude in real life. It is not problem if someone has skin problems or the breasts are not perfect, but I want to see these imperfections before chosing the girl. I think this is a quite minimum what I can get for my money.

Agreed. I always have this fear in the back of my mind. What if the girl who opens the door doesnt look aynthing like what I wanted. Using too much photoshop on girl pictures can really ruin the whole experience
(07-03-2019, 10:21 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]What's worse is that all the girls keep their doors closed so i was shocked quite a few times when i saw the girl in person after looking at her pics.

In my opinion keeping the doors open or a window on the door is a good solution, too bad its not used everywhere. It is extremely awkward when the girl is simply much uglier in real life than on her pictures. Thankfully I've grown used to rejecting the girls that I don't like after they open the door, and I suggest everybody do this.
I paid laufhaus Rachel another visit recently and I must say I'm liking the place. I'd say looks wise it is a better place than laufhaus Vienna, the girls are younger and cuter.

Girls are still kinda pushy though. I chose a girl called Amelia who had a lovely smile, very cute face. She's a skinny girl with a slim waist, completely flat belly, small boobs but a nice ass. The session was decent though not incredible, i would still recommend her. 

When i was finished the girl in the room across motioned me over, stood really close and gave me some intense eyefucking while asking if i wanna do something with her despite seeing that i just did a session. That was funny compared to the time a girl in this place was giving me the death stare cause i didn't choose her.

Price was 70 for half hour standard service, i would repeat but the girl seems to be absent at the moment.

https://www.laufhaus-rachel.at/girl/2031...20sexy%20-
Body: 9/10
Service: 7/10
Price: 70 for 30mins
Risk of repetition: 80%
(07-23-2019, 08:33 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: [ -> ]I paid laufhaus Rachel another visit recently and I must say I'm liking the place. I'd say looks wise it is a better place than laufhaus Vienna, the girls are younger and cuter.

Girls are still kinda pushy though. I chose a girl called Amelia who had a lovely smile, very cute face. She's a skinny girl with a slim waist, completely flat belly, small boobs but a nice ass. The session was decent though not incredible, i would still recommend her. 

When i was finished the girl in the room across motioned me over, stood really close and gave me some intense eyefucking while asking if i wanna do something with her despite seeing that i just did a session. That was funny compared to the time a girl in this place was giving me the death stare cause i didn't choose her.

Price was 70 for half hour standard service, i would repeat but the girl seems to be absent at the moment.

https://www.laufhaus-rachel.at/girl/2031...20sexy%20-
Body: 9/10
Service: 7/10
Price: 70 for 30mins
Risk of repetition: 80%

Thanks for your report. Her ass really looks good, however I saw her on the pictures only. I really like such girls with long, black hair. It seems this kind of girls is also your favourite, right? Smile
Indeed i do, and i can recommend her as well as Flori from the same laufhaus.
(07-24-2019, 09:11 AM)PunterKing Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your report. Her ass really looks good, however I saw her on the pictures only. I really like such girls with long, black hair. It seems this kind of girls is also your favourite, right? Smile

Nobody can resist a great ass, long black hair and a nice face. If a girl has this, and she also has big natural breasts, she is perfect imo.
I visited Sofia in Laufhaus Rachel since I saw this image on the laufhaus website and her ass way perfect on it: https://www.laufhaus-rachel.at/admin/upl...Sofia4.jpg

I arrived to her and she started to play with my penis. After a short handjob she started to suck it without condom. She played with her tongue very well and I became very hard. She also started to moan and seemed she enjoys my dick.

When I almost finished, she cooled me down a bit and asked about my favourite position. I was not able to answer her, I just told I don’t mind any of the positions. She started to ride me slowly and then sat into my penis deeper and deeper. Meantime she speeded up the tempo and started a wild run. Her moaning also was a plus factor what I enjoyed, at the end I felt I’m totally done.

She gave me a very good experience for good amount of money, I will definitely visit her again.
Pages: 1 2 3