Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex worker reviews
I don't see any similar topics on this forum but I want to share my own experience. So I started this topic, we can share the best girls here. My last visit in Budapest:

I visited Marcsi (Blankacska) in 3rd district of Budapest. I found her on Rosszlanyok and called her 4 or 5 times before she accepted my call.

She gave my a quite good route description, her flat is next to a McDonalds restaurant. The flat has 2 rooms and there was another prostitute in another room. The rental was clean and also the shower looked good.

After I met Marcsi in real I realised that her pictures were photoshopped at Rosszlanyok, she looked a bit older than on the pictures. However, she was a good MILF. 4/5

I took a shower and she started to sucl my dick. She tried to swallow my whole penis but failed, it was a fantastic feeling. I almost finished in her mouth so I took a condome and she started to ride me. Her breasts were amazing and I finished after few minutes.

At the end she gave me a wet towel and I dressed up and left. The payment were done before the action and she were a bit more expensive than the average prostitutes in Budapest. However, she was older that on the pictures I would try her again.
I spent a few days in Budapest and booked one girl from Rosszlanyok called Carmen. She has a bunch of photos on the site and they represent what you get when you visit her. The body is sexy and her face is also cute. Attitude was on point, she was very natural and seemed to be in a good mood. She speaks English very well, so there wasn't a problem on that front either.

Her apartment is located in the 13th district and it is easily accessible by public transportation. The place itself is nice and doesn't look like a prostitute's place of work, if you know what I mean. I took a shower and we got straight to the point. Sex with Carmen was really good, it kinda felt like a GFE. Position changing was not a problem for her and her BJ was on point.

I would say Carmen is a recommendation if I wasn't super lucky with my timing. Smile
I will travel to Budapest soon and will post my review here. I hope you guys will also follow me and review the best girls of the capital of Budapest. I'm proud that you all use Rosszlanyok, it is a very good source to find the best girls in whole Hungary.
Heard about Rosszlanyok before but never actually went through with it and booked a girl there. I am planning on a trip to Budapest some time this year, so at least now I know the site I will use. Are there any things that someone who never used the service before should know about? If I end up with a girl from the site, I will leave my report here.
(03-03-2019, 09:23 PM)Etronol Wrote: Heard about Rosszlanyok before but never actually went through with it and booked a girl there. I am planning on a trip to Budapest some time this year, so at least now I know the site I will use. Are there any things that someone who never used the service before should know about? If I end up with a girl from the site, I will leave my report here.

Rosszlanyok is a quite reliable site, the owners spend many efforts to remove the spam and self advertising from the site. There are a well working user reputation system so you can rely on the user reviews for sure.
I had to visit one of my business partners in Gyor, Hungary and I spent one night in the city. It is a nice place and I was there in 1.5 hour through the M1 highway. My room was in Hotel Ibis, if you are looking for a cool hotel in the town then I recommend it.

I wanted to spend my night well, so I found Nora with Google. She looked gorgeous, a tall and slim girl with black hair and big eyes. Her English was good, and I booked an appointment with her in 2 hours.

When I arrived to her flat, she invited me in and she looked exactly the same as on the images. The small bathroom opened from the room and I found fresh towels, 2 different mouth washes and more than 5-6 shower gels there. After a quick shower I joiner her in the room.

She was smiling whole time and had perfect white teeth what is not common in Hungary. She wore a bathrobe and undressed quickly. Her body was as perfect as I saw on the advert images, with small boobs and small asses. I saw a small tattoo on her body, but I did not care.

I started to play with her pussy what was incredibly hot. She was laying on the bed whole time and screamed a bit in every few seconds. My dick went hard very soon but I did not stop unti she became totally wet.

Then she grabbed my dick and started to suck it without condom. I can tell you that she was a real pro and was smiling the whole process. I would bet she also enjoyed it.

I was extremely hard already, so we started the action. She opened a red! condom and put it on, we started with missionary. It was a funny thing seeing how the red condom was moving in and out of her pussy Smile The only thing I hated the bed, it was a big but very old and creaky one.

We switched to doggy and I gave her very hard, she was moaning but did not say anything. When I was almost done, I removed the condom and spread my seeds on her back.

I went to the bathroom again and when I finished, I saw her already using her phone. I tried to kiss her, but she did not let me and tell that she doesn’t like it. I was surprised a bit because I kissed her body during sex many times, but it seems only kissing is prohibited for her.

I recommend her, great body, great ass, OWO and nice pussy.
(06-25-2019, 12:42 PM)supertotti Wrote: I had to visit one of my business partners in Gyor, Hungary and I spent one night in the city. It is a nice place and I was there in 1.5 hour through the M1 highway. My room was in Hotel Ibis, if you are looking for a cool hotel in the town then I recommend it.

Is there a special site for that city that lists the girls?
As I know there are few websites in Hungarian, like http://piroslampa.net/piros.php?lang=en and https://rosszlanyok.hu/

But you can use Google for sure however independent home pages of Hungarian sex workers are quite rate.