Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peepshow Burggasse impressions?
Does any1 know any info about PS Burggasse? I havent been yet, but interested in the place. I read reviews that the girls have on the site, but half of them are really positive and the other half is midly positive or negative. This was on Niki's page. Can anyone tell me more about this girl Niki or the Peepshow Burggasse?
It is kinda weird that the reviews differ so much. It is not out of the question that Niki is actually posting the good reviews herself. In Peepshow Burggasse, clients are offered a code that they can use to write a review on the site. Some people do not know about this, or they don't care, so they just leave it there. This is when a girl or someone from the business can write a review themselves. I'm just speculating here, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.
I rarely trust reviews that are written to the website where the girl works. I think its better to look for reviews on local review sites and forums. Unfortunately, I cant help with Peepshow Burggasse, as I only read about it, never actually went there.
Interestingly it has a profile at Yelp.com but noone wrote a review there: https://www.yelp.com/biz/peepshow-burggasse-wien