Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Laufhaus Vienna official thread
Have you ever tried the sex dolls in LH Vienna? Currently there are 3 of them, for 80 EUR a hour. I find this price a bit high so I am wondering, are these dolls are so good is what is the reason of that price?
(10-07-2019, 07:51 AM)therealschumacher Wrote: Have you ever tried the sex dolls in LH Vienna? Currently there are 3 of them, for 80 EUR a hour. I find this price a bit high so I am wondering, are these dolls are so good is what is the reason of that price?

I am not familiar with the prices of the dolls but why do you find it high? Where have you seen cheaper offers for the dolls? I am sure that LH Vienna has researched the market and set the price accordingly.
I think LH Vienna is the best example of what a successful online presence can give to a business. It's not the only reason it's the top LH in Vienna, but it certainly helps. The site looks so professional, clean and intuitive. Only a few other places have similarly good looking sites. The new Maxim site design comes to mind as a close second, but I might have not seen every site in Vienna. FP, GT, and Babylon are definitely not contenders in the look and feel of the sites. I really like that there are a good number of real looking pics for the girls too. I think business would be better for any place if they took their online presence this seriously.