Poll: What is your opinion about Laufhaus Rachel?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Positive
50.00%
3 50.00%
Neutral
33.33%
2 33.33%
Negative
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Laufhaus Rachel
Wow I have just checked the site, so many hot girls currently in the house...
Anyone been with Gabriela?
https://www.laufhaus-rachel.at/girl/1521...&willig%20-
Would appreciate a report, and hope to hear only good things so I have reason to visit her asap.
(09-25-2019, 12:20 AM)xySpicka Wrote: Wow I have just checked the site, so many hot girls currently in the house...

They really have a good number of girls available now according to the website, that's for sure.
As far as Gabriela is concerned the reports were mixed. If somebody here has a report, just go ahead. If not, the bottomline I am getting from the reviews I read is that she looks great and is more of a visual stunner than in bed but still worth it for the experience of having sex with a good looking girl
(09-25-2019, 12:20 AM)xySpicka Wrote: Wow I have just checked the site, so many hot girls currently in the house...
https://www.laufhaus-rachel.at/girl/1521...&willig%20-
Would appreciate a report, and hope to hear only good things so I have reason to visit her asap.

Gabriela looks just as young and sexy in person as on the website photos, if not more. It is rare for such young girl in the business to be so friendly and comfortable with her clients. Most of these younger girls I've been with in studios and clubs were kinda distanced and awkward so I definitely give her a 9/10. She is a great kisser too, doesn't rush things and makes sure you have fun
I just want to report here that Betty from LH Rachel was definitely not worth it for me. She made a great first impression but after that things quickly became difficult with her. I paid for 30 mins and she turned me off by the way she tried to quickly get to the end of it. She obviously hated it and honestly I dont think it was my fault, it is just the way she is. After 15 minutes she said it is the last position so I better come quick. There was no way to enjoy sex with her and I still had 10 minutes when I left